Notice of Qualifying Period for Candidate for the Board of Supervisors of the Coral Bay Community Development District
April 14, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the qualifying period for candidates for the office of the Coral Bay Community Development District will commence at none of June 20, 2016
and close at noon on June 24, 2016. Candidates must qualify for the office of Supervisor with Broward County Supervisor of Elections located at 115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 102,
For Lauderdale, Florida 33301 and the telephone number is 954-357-7050. All candidates shall qualify for individual seats in accordance with section 99.061, Florida
Statutes, and must also be qualified electors of the District. A qualified elector is any person at least 18 years of age who is a citizen of the United States, a legal resident
of the State of Florida and of the District, and who is registered to vote with the Broward County Supervisor of Elections. Campaigns shall be conducted in accordance
with Chapter 106, Florida Statutes.
The Coral Bay Commuinity Developement District has two seats up for election, specifically seat #1 and seat #2. Each seat caries a four year term of office.
Elections are nonpartisan and will be held at the same time as the general election on November 08, 2016, in the manner prescribed by law for general elections.
For additional information, please contact the Broward County Supervisor of Elections.
Now that the Gates Are Operational
March 30, 2010
See the Frequently Asked Gate Questions page for additional information on the gate system.
Keep the following in mind regarding the gates:
- Full Gate operation starts July 1, 2010, make sure that your guest list is complete and up-to-date!
- If you have not yet registered, the Owner/Tenant Gate Registration Form form is available on the Gate Information page or outside of the Coral Bay Clubhouse office. You can return the form to the office Monday 8 AM - 10 AM, Wednesday 8 AM - 11 AM, or Friday 2 PM - 5 PM or by following the directions on the form.
- You must register to receive a user ID and password from Envera that will let you add or remove people from your guest list and manage your account.
- Tell your family and frequent visitors that the gates are in operation. Tell your guests, before they come, how to use the gates. The Frequently Asked Gate Questions has information on you can give to your guests about using Coral Bay's gate system.
- Those who do not have a valid, registered transponder or other registered access device in their vehicle must use the Visitor lanes on North Bay Drive or South Bay Drive. Those without a valid, registered transponder or other registered access device in their vehicle cannot use the NW 30th Street gate.
- Update your guest list to include all your visitors. This will make the gate operations more efficient for everyone.
- If you have a lawn service, pool service, exterminator, or other contractor who visits your home on a regular basis, make sure that you include these individuals/companies on your guest list.
- If you registered an access device that sticks to your windshield, make sure that you mount it according to the instructions! If you registered a transponder make sure that you carry it with you. Having a registered access device or transponder with you will let you use resident lanes at North Bay Drive and South Bay Drive as well as letting you enter and exit through the NW 30th Street gate.
Contact Envera directly at (954) 642-1877 or toll free at (877) 9ENVERA and choose Option 2 (that's (877) 936-8372, Option 2) for:
- Technical Assistance
- Adding Transponders
- Adding Guests
For general questions about the gates, gate status, or registration, please contact Governmental Management Services at (954) 721-8681 x 213.